Little Ones' Consignment Sale (LOCS)
Little Ones' Consignment Sale (LOCS) is a sale hosted twice a year in which people can sell gently used children's clothing, nursery items, toys as well as maternity clothing. The money raised from the sale is used to help woman and children in our community and abroad.
Congratulations to Kathy Holmes
Winner of our Volunteer drawing for a $25 gift certificate
from our Fall/Winter 2013 Sale! Check our Worker Information page
for details on how you can be our next winner!
Saturday, January 18 at 9am
in the Multi-Ministry Center
Snow Date Saturday, January 25 (if necessary)
Friday, March 7, 8am - 6pm
Saturday, March 8, 8am - Noon
Many items sold at half-price on Saturday!
We accept junior sizes!!
* We will accept the following items and sizes:
Girls’ pants, size 00-18.
- Boys’ pants, size 26-36 waist.
- Girls’ and Boys’ shirts, size Extra Small to Extra Large.
- Girls’ dresses, follow shirt & pants sizes.
* We will NOT accept the following junior-sized items:
- Shoes, underwear, lingerie, socks, bathing suits, accessories, or formal wear.
* Please refer to the Acceptable/Unacceptable List for correct season.
* LOCS reserves the right to reject any item that is deemed non-appealing to teens in regards to size, style, and appropriateness.
Click here to Like us on Facebook